Recently the staff team and I have been focusing on the optimizations of the server and the staff team alike, although we aren't allowed to share much of what's going on in terms of the staff team, I can tell you guys everything we've been cleaning up and getting done server-wise!
New PvP Arena
Finally, we've had a new spawn for weeks now without a
Resource World Removed
In an effort to fix the
Monthly Nether and End Resets
If you have visited the events tab on the website recently you would have noticed that we are scheduled to reset the end and nether worlds on the first day of every month, so this is basically just a warning to those of you who have valuables in the nether or end worlds, they will be reset on the first day of every month so be prepared for that.
Well, that's about all the major things I wanted to mention, here is a full changelog on what was changed/removed/fixed:
- Fixed a few broken vote links
- Removed a few broken vote links
- Added hundreds of new words to the reaction chat plugin
- Optimized the clear lag plugin configurations
- Entity purges happen slightly more often
- Removed the resource world
- Disabled multiple unused worlds
- Purged multiple minor worlds of entities
- Added a new
- Decreased the random teleport cooldown from 10 minutes to 2
- Updated multiple plugins
- Fixed a few bugs related to crates
In conclusion, we've been spending a lot of time on optimizing the server and cleaning things up to get ready for summer this year. Prepare for many more updates and new features in the near future. Have a good one everybody!