harassing another server

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
hello, I'm from a different server but i am on here to report to you that someone from your server using an alt account has come onto the server I play on which is only been online for a few days and only in the testing phase, and they have been spamming saying that we have copied mcfriendly and is spamming out chat and say "If PunPun drops by tell him I said "fuck you"", PunPun is the owner of the server I play on. within this thread I have attached a screenshot of the spam and the person doing it, I'm not sure if there is much you can do but it's making your server not look so friendly. sorry and hope this helps you find the person. the persons name is athreattou.
Attached Images
Posted Jan 3, 19 · OP
CatDaniel AdminHeroLegend
Votes:
+45
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Admins
Hero
Legend
I'm sorry for your experience with your spammer. As far as players go we don't have any control over them. If your server is in a testing phase I'd recommend white listing it or IP Ban the person who is spamming this.

MCFriendly does not condone action such as these. This is most easily resolved on your side I'm sorry to say but we will try contacting said person and confront them about this. I wish you the best of luck.
Posted Jan 3, 19 · Last edited Jan 3, 19 by SwiftyPlay...
Votes:
Admins
Admins
The player 'athreattou' has never joined MCFriendly hence the reason we cannot do much from here, if you could send me the ip of the person in question we might be able to do something but other than that thank you for reporting this and have a nice day!
Posted Jan 3, 19
Brimragen ChampionLegend
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Champion
Legend
the player may not have joined on that alt however you have the ip used to log and if the ip matches an ip used to login to mcfriendly match up you will know who it is
Posted Sat at 08:45 pm
NoticeNotices