Votes:
Champion
In Game Name: ChiefWhiskers21
Time of Ban/Warning: 13 December 2018
Staff Member Involved: CatDaniel
Ban/Warning Reason: "X-Ray"
Appeal:

Hi all,

Alright Yesterday I had little bit of a shock when i logged into McFriendly, I understand I have been accused for possessing "X-Ray Hacks" or "Modifications". It was a little bit odd since I had never used any Forge or other modified parts of the game, I also had only recently gone mining about 5 days ago. Which was quite some time before the actual "Ban".

Generally when i saw this ban i had some great confusion due to a factor being I supposedly had "X-Ray" Hacked and the second factor being how short the ban period was for such a serious offence (From my experience and In my view). I had a seed of doubt so i considered my previous Mod/Admin Training and thought it was some internal console error or the *Commonly* Incorrect (Stone-Ore) Ratio plugin. Generally 1:10-50

I referred to Celly, and she said the server did not use that sort of plugin, but by 100% by hand, which can lead to errors which I ultimately appeal against. I am 100% sure and I pledge i have not "X-Ray" Hacked or used any other modified setup. I hope you take some consideration on my ban appeal.

Have a good one :thumb: - Chief
Attached Images
Posted Dec 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 15, 18 by ChiefWhisk...
CatDaniel AdminHeroLegend
Votes:
+45
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Admins
Hero
Legend
Unbanned
Posted Dec 15, 18
Agree