Being banned for reason: none

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
In Game Name: the_grinch89
Time of Ban/Warning:9/20/18
Staff Member Involved: turttles
Ban/Warning Reason: None
Appeal: MCfriendly has actually banned me for nothing and I didn't even do Anything(also blocked by turtles so I cannot contact him privately). I joined their discord for a year and play the server 2 days or so ago and now I've just been PERM banned for reason: none. I haven't done anything wrong to deserve getting kicked out of the discord server OR the Minecraft server. I've barely even said anything on the server and I haven't said anything rude, unpolite, or even remotely worth being banned for. I hope you guys can take this into consideration.
Posted Sep 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 21, 18 by JAEFFRAY
destroyerTDT Legend
Votes:
+31
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Legend
I know for a fact staff do not just ban for no reason, especially turttles.
Posted Sep 21, 18
tatnem Legend
Votes:
+2
Legend
If Turttles kicked you out, then you had best find another place to play. If you cant respect the owner of a server, then there is probably little hope you would ever be McFriendly in the first place.
Posted Sep 21, 18
Trickychan ModLegend
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
lol comeon guys let the staff/admin team post theyre reason/reply. mistakes do happen although in this case i am unsure, its up to the admins/person involved with banning the player. ;p
Posted Sep 21, 18
CatDaniel AdminHeroLegend
Votes:
+44
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Admins
Hero
Legend
We've had twelvies making petty attempts to troll the server, your account appears to be affiliated with these people. I'm locking this thread, but if Turttles or admins have any more to say it will be posted here.
Posted Sep 21, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Turttles Owner
Votes:
+46
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Owner
It's funny how you can type normally when you make your ban appeal, but any other time you can't type properly.

As Daniel said, we've had players recently attempt to troll our server, and it seemed as though you may have had affiliation. We will put you on probation for now. I suggest reevaluating the way you handle playing on the server.
9416b25efbfb603d1caaa5b6a23c60e9.png
Screen_Shot_2017-08-15_at_3.34.56_PM.png
Posted Sep 21, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
NoticeNotices